• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ELF'S NEW CO-HOST ON THE FAN

Elf is not a regular, everyday kind of radio guy. He was a nice weekend reprieve on The Ticket. When he went primetime on the Fan his serious weaknesses showed themselves. He's not that knowing on sports and he's not much entertaining as a host. He played off of a cadre of characters at the Ticket who were good.....that he doesn't have today.

He knows more about historical Jewish quibbles with organized sports than he does about actual sports. While not being a practicing Jew. Hell, I'm more of a practicing Jew than he is and I've never been to a Jewish service in my life.

Sperry said:
Elf is not a regular, everyday kind of radio guy. He was a nice weekend reprieve on The Ticket. When he went primetime on the Fan his serious weaknesses showed themselves. He's not that knowing on sports and he's not much entertaining as a host. He played off of a cadre of characters at the Ticket who were good.....that he doesn't have today.

He knows more about historical Jewish quibbles with organized sports than he does about actual sports. While not being a practicing Jew. Hell, I'm more of a practicing Jew than he is and I've never been to a Jewish service in my life.

Spot on Neil. Now, while I have you on the line, I have a question about my pumpkin vines. They are growing like crazy right now and are sucking up the water in my garden normally intended for my Carolina jessamine and a couple of sage bushes I have. What is the proper way to prune them? Should I trim back some secondary vines or only the tertiary ones? I'll hang up and listen.

Guess the Fan is officially a Joke now! Maybe the show should be changed to a cooking show with a three hour segment of a "Taste of Soup." How much longer until a format change? My guess....After the Cowboys are done!

Spot on Neil. Now, while I have you on the line, I have a question about my pumpkin vines. They are growing like crazy right now and are sucking up the water in my garden normally intended for my Carolina jessamine and a couple of sage bushes I have. What is the proper way to prune them? Should I trim back some secondary vines or only the tertiary ones? I'll hang up and listen.

Prune them??? Hell. Can of gasoline. Match. You do the math.

Oh, and be sure to plant yourself a nice Bradford Pear.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom