• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Easy 101, London Ontario

WaGaGa

Inactive
Inactive User
Anybody ever get a chance to hear this station? They play a LOT of 70s through 90s instrumentals (including a ton of Frank Mills). I hear them when I travel between Chicago and Potsdam NY. I have some airchecks recorded and will post them one day if you would like!

They have live jocks until midnight, too!

I happened to hear this station two weeks ago while in Ontario. It's CKOT 101.3 Tillsonburg, ONT. It sounded great. Mostly soft-vocals, but some instrumentals, every fourth or fifth selection. Only heard it for maybe two hours while travelling along 401. But good signal right into western Toronto Suburbs, and nearly to Windsor. Probably one of the last Canadian EZLers.
Had a lot of commercials, so they must have a good audience.

> Anybody ever get a chance to hear this station? They play a
> LOT of 70s through 90s instrumentals (including a ton of
> Frank Mills). I hear them when I travel between Chicago and
> Potsdam NY. I have some airchecks recorded and will post
> them one day if you would like!
>
> They have live jocks until midnight, too!
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom