• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dr, Grace Vuoto & Jeff Kuhner

Dr. Grace is now on WPIT Pittsburgh 730 AM weekdays from 10:00- 12 Noon.

Jeff is on WTSB 1090 AM North Carolina Tuesdays 3:45 - 4:00 PM.

Last edited:
She is.
Also Renegade Radio (WMEX 1510) is boasting of being aired on tape delay PM drive on a station nr Fresno.

Last edited:
1260 is Salem Media as is WPIT 730 Pittsburgh (Christian teaching and some political talk:sister WPGP 1250 is political talk)

This is the same station that Dr. Grace bought time on to air her Saturday afternoon show before getting the Salem Gig. So Kuhner is on for 15 minutes one day a week? As far as I can tell the station doesn't have a web site. I tuned in one Saturday to hear Dr. Grace she wasn't one and the were running a show hosted by a white nationalist.

Dr. Grace boasts on her web page that she is the Executive Producer of Senior Safe Money Strategies. aka Bill Kelly's infomercial..

And I will ask the question again, if as Kuhneras he says has the highest rated and most influential political talk show in all of New England and Entercom has big plans for him why haven't they placed him on any of their other talk staions even on weekends or tape delay. I will say is does have quite a few people who listen online.

Indeed re Kuhner.15 minutes a week on a tiny station..Grace's Pittsburgh affiliate seems better.
For a year or more Howie was doing his show from Money Matters but now he is at a studio at "an undisclosed location" and he has said on air Bill Kelley of Sr Safe Money Strategies is his official financial advisor and a good friend.Kuhner has praised Kelly too.

No other station other than this NC one has joined the Kuhner network whether Entercom or someone else.Of course iHeart stations like WPOP and WXTK are bound to carry Rush.

I can find any one of a dozen three year old children that could "executive produce" Bill Kelly's show.

Here is the clock, here are the spots. let him ramble for this many minutes and then tell him he has 30 seconds to break. Repeat 3 times per hour.

Now that Howie doesn't need Barry Armstrong, he has been kicked to the curb.

How much money are the Kuhners, Carr, WRKO , and others ( I don't think he is on WPRO anymore) ripping him off for?

He is one of Kuhners biggest sponsors..... I bet Bill is getting billed big bucks for that privilege

I don't get it.

Now that Howie doesn't need Barry Armstrong, he has been kicked to the curb.

Look, I don't know any of these people, either personally or on a professional level, though I do listen to their respective shows, but....

If it is indeed true - and this has not been substantiated - that Howie "kicked Barry Armstrong to the curb" once the former moved to "an undisclosed location", then that is very sad, and my opinion of Howie would head south, whether this was a business deal or not. To those of us on the outside looking in, Barry provided Howie a studio base when the latter bolted from "the great WRKO".

Heck, going back further, Barry did a similar thing for Michael Graham who based his "New England Talk Network" in Needham once WTKK was blown up. Given how Graham fared in Atlanta, I'll bet he wishes he'd stayed in New England.

It would seem Barry's role is that of stepping stone or place holder. That's unfortunate, because his Financial Exchange makes for some good radio with its breadth of topics.

Look, I don't know any of these people, either personally or on a professional level, though I do listen to their respective shows, but....

If it is indeed true - and this has not been substantiated - that Howie "kicked Barry Armstrong to the curb" once the former moved to "an undisclosed location", then that is very sad, and my opinion of Howie would head south, whether this was a business deal or not. To those of us on the outside looking in, Barry provided Howie a studio base when the latter bolted from "the great WRKO".

Heck, going back further, Barry did a similar thing for Michael Graham who based his "New England Talk Network" in Needham once WTKK was blown up. Given how Graham fared in Atlanta, I'll bet he wishes he'd stayed in New England.

It would seem Barry's role is that of stepping stone or place holder. That's unfortunate, because his Financial Exchange makes for some good radio with its breadth of topics.

Well said. Armstrong has given many there start including Sam and Rich and Dave Cullinane. Armstrons WRKO program is one of the best they have.

Kelly who BTW is not a Certified Financial Planner, is now buying time on WBZ. His Saturday infomercial is heard on 680, 1260, 1510 and 950..

Crazy Kuhner did an entire hour today on the Alex Jones claim that Hilliary was wired with an earpiece at last nights NBC event. Kuhner said " I know that Alex Jones is a bit of a conspiracy theorist." Last week, he did an entire hour on his claim that the Department of Homeland Security was planning on taking over the November Election so they could tabulate the votes and insure a win for Clinton. How they planned to execute this in all 50 states with a little more than 60 days till the election was left out of his report.

Last edited:
If it is indeed true - and this has not been substantiated - that Howie "kicked Barry Armstrong to the curb" once the former moved to "an undisclosed location", then that is very sad....

Well, you must know by now that some people on this board know everything and everybody...and have a tendency to be quite dramatic with over-reach and overstatements.

But, I don't get it....were Howie and Barry business partners? Were they married for life? Was Howie paying for the studio time? Did Howie owe Barry by staying at his studio? <puzzled>

I don't think anyone got "kicked to the curb"...people just decide what direction they think is best for their career....and people do move on.

Howie always had bigger ambitions for his show, and knew he had to grow it...and the TV streaming is just another way to do just that...grow the show. After all, the show is now firmly in his lap and he has to do more than sit at WRKO and collect his paycheck. Why would anyone think he owed Barry by staying at his studio?

Well, you must know by now that some people on this board know everything and everybody...and have a tendency to be quite dramatic with over-reach and overstatements.

But, I don't get it....were Howie and Barry business partners? Were they married for life? Was Howie paying for the studio time? Did Howie owe Barry by staying at his studio? <puzzled>

I don't think anyone got "kicked to the curb"...people just decide what direction they think is best for their career....and people do move on.

Howie always had bigger ambitions for his show, and knew he had to grow it...and the TV streaming is just another way to do just that...grow the show. After all, the show is now firmly in his lap and he has to do more than sit at WRKO and collect his paycheck. Why would anyone think he owed Barry by staying at his studio?

Won't say which call-in investment show but a few years ago I was asked to be the executive producer of one of them. The owner told me that if we didn't get enough calls to plug in to the backshop stockbrokers in the office who would plant calls. I told him that was perpetrating a fraud on the public and wouldn't have any part of it no matter how much they offered me. Not sure that is common but....

A question popped into my mind: for whom does Jason Wolfe now work?

Originally, he was part of Armstrong's operation, was he not, before becoming Howie's manager of network operations or some such title.

A question popped into my mind: for whom does Jason Wolfe now work?

Originally, he was part of Armstrong's operation, was he not, before becoming Howie's manager of network operations or some such title.

Good Question. I believe he is still the Chief Media and Marketing Strategist for the Financial Exchange Radio Network. I think his work with Carr was part of Carr's deal with Armstrong. If he was working for Carr, I think we would have seen him out front on the announcement of the Schilling show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom