• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Does anyone else miss the Diva stations in Louisianna

M

Mid West Clubber

To me this was the perfect rhythmic AC concept,, plenty of new and old school dance and pop dance remixes.. 80s new wave, and even some hot acish pop rock to give it some flavor..IDK why no one else has tried this concept.. Does anyone know of any currently ALIVE rhythmic ACs that play Rhythm and POP together without being too chrish, or not playing any old school? I think Ostewelle Hit Radio in Germany, which is technically Adult CHR, but leans dance, with some 80s and 90s mixed in is the closest, but its not quite as good.. Does anyone know of any other Rhythmic AC stations outside the U.S... Does Canada have any.. Wikipedia lists a few by the name of Rhythm FM in Montreal,, its a network, but it really isnt rhythmic at all?

In a way, I do miss WDVW (Diva 92.3)/New Orleans and WCDV (Diva 103.3)/Baton Rouge. They had a unique approach and were very balanced. I hope that somewhere down the road that someone takes that concept and give it new life.

Mid West Clubber said:
To me this was the perfect rhythmic AC concept,, plenty of new and old school dance and pop dance remixes.. 80s new wave, and even some hot acish pop rock to give it some flavor..IDK why no one else has tried this concept.. Does anyone know of any currently ALIVE rhythmic ACs that play Rhythm and POP together without being too chrish, or not playing any old school? I think Ostewelle Hit Radio in Germany, which is technically Adult CHR, but leans dance, with some 80s and 90s mixed in is the closest, but its not quite as good.. Does anyone know of any other Rhythmic AC stations outside the U.S... Does Canada have any.. Wikipedia lists a few by the name of Rhythm FM in Montreal,, its a network, but it really isnt rhythmic at all?

Maybe you can try a french radio called Metropolys, their website is www.metropolys.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom