• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Do any CBS affiliates not air The Young and the Restless?

And before WAGA picked up Y&R we were getting it on cable in Athens thanks to WSPA. It was gather-round-the-TV-in-the-dorm time when Y&R was on Channel 7 (noon at the time). Even when Channel 5 started carrying it, people continued to watch it on 7; it came on WSPA at noon and on WAGA at 1. I suspect that before WBTV picked it up, people in the Charlotte market watched it on either WSPA or WFMY.
I think that was true for me. I remember large groups of students watching "Ryan's Hope" so I had to go to my own room to watch the show once I got interested around 1981. That's when Paul Williams got a girl pregnant.

Can you believe Paul wasn't even mentioned on the 50th anniversary special? If he was shown in any clips without audio, I missed it.

I think that was true for me. I remember large groups of students watching "Ryan's Hope" so I had to go to my own room to watch the show once I got interested around 1981. That's when Paul Williams got a girl pregnant.

Can you believe Paul wasn't even mentioned on the 50th anniversary special? If he was shown in any clips without audio, I missed it.

My grandmother was pretty big on "The Doctors" especially when Julia Duffy was on it. Not to mention "Another World" during the Alice/Steve era.

My grandmother was pretty big on "The Doctors" especially when Julia Duffy was on it. Not to mention "Another World" during the Alice/Steve era.

I remember when Julia Duffy appeared briefly on Passions and I thought to myself that it's interesting that she appereared on a supernatural soap now and in the 60's her husband appeared on the supernatural soap Dark Shadows.

I also remember watching Julia Duffy on The Mommies.

Back
Top Bottom