• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Denver-Boulder Radio Ratings: May 2023

Covering the survey period from Thu. 4/27/2023 thru Wed. 5/24/2023, age 6+ overall:

or Radio Industry News, Radio Show Prep, Radio Promotions, Radio Station Data, Podcast News

106.7 The Bull is a dumpster fire. That's a pathetic cume level for what ought to be a fairly mass appeal station. KYGO has almost double the cume!

Last edited:
106.7 The Bull is a dumpster fire. That's a pathetic cume level for what ought to be a fairly mass appeal station. KYGO has almost double the cume!
Don't iHeart's "Bull" country stations exist primarily to clear Bobby Bones' cash-cow morning show in major markets? As I understand it, it doesn't really matter how well an individual Bull does in its own market, as it's the total audience and national reach that the ad agencies will pay extra to reach. "Dumpster fire" is not an apt description of a station that is probably doing exactly what its corporate owner wants it to do.

106.7 The Bull is a dumpster fire. That's a pathetic cume level for what ought to be a fairly mass appeal station.
I don't see the cume listed in the preceding message or the linked ranker.

Wednesday a tornado was going through the metro so I tried to listen to KOA's stream. After the commercials and the NWS EAS alert the "hosts" were all giggles about tornadoes.

I don't see the cume listed in the preceding message or the linked ranker.
RadioInsight shows cume for the most recent survey period for all PPM markets.

106.7 has about 175,000, which puts it near the low end of the scale among English language commercial FM stations with full market signals.

RadioInsight shows cume for the most recent survey period for all PPM markets.
Ah, OK. I thought perhaps we had a confusion of terms... something we see here a lot.
106.7 has about 175,000, which puts it near the low end of the scale among English language commercial FM stations with full market signals.
And which indicates that those that do use the station seem to listen a lot. I wonder why, in particular, this station gets better than average TSL?

Back
Top Bottom