• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

David Letterman's first show on CBS was 30 years ago today

I liked Letterman well enough, but I do remember being disappointed that his move to CBS was displacing a couple of "Crime Time After Prime Time" dramas that I enjoyed watching. IIRC they were "Sweating Bullets" and "Dark Justice."

Prior to David Letterman doing the Late Night show on CBS, The Late show's spot was where Pat Sajak was until that was cancelled. I never thought The Late show on CBS originally had Pat Sajak as their host. I knew The Late Show on CBS is best known with David Letterman and Stephen Colbert at those spots.

Does Dave or anybody else have any plans of releasing his old shows for re-broadcast again (Much like old repeats of Johnny Carson on Antenna TV?> I remember his old NBC shows were on a cable channel back in early 90s.

Back
Top Bottom