• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DAR.fm

Looking for feedback from users. Anyone here use this? I have been using it for about a month, works pretty well. Gonna use it to record The Mark Davis Show on Monday (6/4/12) since I live too far away to pick it up.

DAR.fm

Been using it to record The Russ Martin Show since the .info site went away. (haters please stay on topic)

Travis1960 said:
Looking for feedback from users. Anyone here use this? I have been using it for about a month, works pretty well. Gonna use it to record The Mark Davis Show on Monday (6/4/12) since I live too far away to pick it up.

DAR.fm

Been using it to record The Russ Martin Show since the .info site went away. (haters please stay on topic)

I've used it....(the free version) to record the Leo Laporte Show,no one around here carries it.i like it.

I've tried it out as well, not that bad of an app...and another thing, why isnt Leo Laporte syndicated in this market? Thats a question i've been asking myself for quite awhile..

I'm surprised He Who Shall Not Be Named is #106 on the list. Way ahead of Kraddick, and nobody from the Ticket was listed as far back as I cared to look (top 300). I guess Cumulus is keeping that service proprietary.

Triple Fake Jerry said:
I'm surprised He Who Shall Not Be Named is #106 on the list. Way ahead of Kraddick, and nobody from the Ticket was listed as far back as I cared to look (top 300). I guess Cumulus is keeping that service proprietary.

Thought that name was permanantely attached to Greggo ???

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom