• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dance music, hip hop, or black gospel on 1600 last night

M

Mid West Clubber

signal was loud, but very garbled and over driven, never did get an ID. Its was friday night so it could have been a mixshow or specialty show.

KATZ in St. Louis has an urban gospel format (known on-air as Hallelujah 1600). I just checked their website, and they have a weeknight show (7-9pm CT) called Praise Mixdown, which seems to be a sort of hip hop/gospel music program. This may well be what you received.

You got it , I ided it last night,, much cleaner signal on my old GE analog 80s radio than in my digital car radio,,A ge 80s boombox is a great dx am radio if you get away from broadband and wifi noise.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom