• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cutting the Cable

I recently cut the cable and have installed antennas on all TV sets. It appears WSB and WXIA have translators on 2.7/2.8 and 11.11 respectively. Where are these translators located and do other Atlanta TV stations have translators as well?

I too cut the cable recently and its the best decision ever, especially with an Amazon TV and the power of having over 500 channels sync into the guide.

As of lately, 11.1 no longer is getting picked up here 17 miles east of the city.

I too cut the cable recently and its the best decision ever, especially with an Amazon TV and the power of having over 500 channels sync into the guide.

As of lately, 11.1 no longer is getting picked up here 17 miles east of the city.
I too am east of the city. I seem to get 11.11 much better than 11.1.

Back
Top Bottom