• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Creating New Stations

Hello,

Is anyone here using Radionomy to create online radio?

I haven't ever used Radionomy, but I know several people who are. Most of them believe the service is good, although it can be buggy at times. I know someone, though, who is in the process of setting up an acct up with them but is having a very difficult time logging into their system, pages not directing to the proper place to upload music, etc. He refers to Radionomy as "Dead-End-Central.com". lol

I have an account with radionomy, but can't get my station set up. Does anyone know how to contact them for support? It would be really cool if I could get this going.

I have so many clients that were disappointed with their service. The main reason is that they thought they would make money because their site says that some of their members make up to $4,000.00 a month. My clients said they were lucky to receive around five bucks. And if your station doesn't perform, they kick you to the curb. Also Radionomy changed their TOS almost a year ago which basically says screw you. You may also realize that they just acquired Shoutcast and Winamp. I was very impressed with this acquisition. This was some major bucks paid to AOL the previous owner. I feel their support platform is bad at the moment and I hope it will improve after they have time to re-organize after their acquisition. All this will take a lot of time seeing how long it took them just to up date the Shoutcast/Winamp web sites. It may take them over a year to update their platform to the standard of my company's. All of us in the business are keeping an eye on them to see if they drop the ball.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom