• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Coltz or Bearz

showmelove

Inactive
Inactive User
Well kids. It has come to end. The Bears some how slipped past all the crap and made it to Miami.

Amazing. Considering their defense sux and Grossman has horseshoes in his pants, they made it.

Now, what are the odds?

Vegas is giving the colts the line.
whats your take?

Da Bears win 31-27. ;D

Both Manning and Grossman should have good games but I'll guess both will have one INT. I can see the Colts' run defense coming back down to Earth and the combo of Jones & Benson totaling 150 yards rushing. Manning will do decently (read: he won't choke in a big game like he normally does) against the Bears injury-depleted defense (they haven't done well since Tommie Harris and Mike Brown went down) but not well enough to win. Grossman won't suck like he'll be expected to.

The Colts are favored by 6 1/2 to 7 and the over/under is 48. Take the Bears and the over.

And Go Bears! ;D

The Bears defense "sux"? They were only #1 all year.

Actually, regardless of the outcome, we all win if only because Lovie Smith put the kabosh on any remake of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" from 21 years ago. That remarkably tasteless piece of baggadocious trash-rap was awful. :p

tenacea73 said:
Actually, regardless of the outcome, we all win if only because Lovie Smith put the kabosh on any remake of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" from 21 years ago. That remarkably tasteless piece of baggadocious trash-rap was [Edit]. :p

[Edit: Unspeakable blasphemy]

Please do not speak ill of the greatest sports video ever made. ;D
We are the Bears' shuffeling crew....

<< Not edited by Moderators or anyone else - it's just me being a smarta** >>

The only REAL problem with the "Super Bowl Shuffle" was that it opened the doors for other terrible sports teams' songs. The Shufflle was funny and the '85 Bears had the personality and skills to pull it off... After that we had to endure:

The Philadelphia Eagles: "Movin On Through"

and that AWFUL 1986 Mets "Dream team" song. I'm a Met fan and my skin still crawls when I hear it.

I'm sure there were more...

Lando Griffin said:
The only REAL problem with the "Super Bowl Shuffle" was that it opened the doors for other terrible sports teams' songs. The Shufflle was funny and the '85 Bears had the personality and skills to pull it off... After that we had to endure:

The Philadelphia Eagles: "Movin On Through"

and that AWFUL 1986 Mets "Dream team" song. I'm a Met fan and my skin still crawls when I hear it.

I'm sure there were more...

There's a thread on the New England TV board about the worst of the worst: "New England, the Patriots, and We," the Pats' 1986 "answer" to the Super Bowl Shuffle. Somebody actually put that steaming pile of drek on YouTube (link is on that board). Every Patriots fan I know refuses to acknowledge that it ever existed.

http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index.php/topic,61228.0.html

I'm going for Indy by 7. Because that was the advantage when the Pacers played the Bulls nearly 2 weeks ago.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom