• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Classic B/EZ Christmas music programming all weekend

M

majaman78

Anybody who loves the classic Christmas tunes from the 50's thru the '70's will enjoy an entire weekend of classic tunes (a lot of the ones I remember as a kid - ---Percy Faith, Bert Kaempfert, Living Strings, and some timeless vocals from the crooners of the same period) tune into:

www.wavjazz.net

starting at noon EST today.

majaman78 said:
Anybody who loves the classic Christmas tunes from the 50's thru the '70's will enjoy an entire weekend of classic tunes (a lot of the ones I remember as a kid - ---Percy Faith, Bert Kaempfert, Living Strings, and some timeless vocals from the crooners of the same period) tune into:

www.wavjazz.net

starting at noon EST today.

I Wonder As I Wander >> Percy Faith >> off of his fabulous "Music Of Christmas Vol 2" album

Away In A Manger >> The Living Strings >> "The Spirit Of Christmas" LP

Three Angels Came That Night >> Raymond LeFevre >> "Merry Christmas" LP

These 3 selections are my Xmas all-time favorites...literally brings tears to my eyes when I hear them.

THESE AND MUCH MORE BEING PLAYED ALL WEEKEND!!! IN FACT HERE IS A SAMPLING OF THE PAST 40 MINUTES OF PROGRAMMING:

Jackie Gleason, The Living Guitars, The London Sound 70 Orchestra and Chorus, Paul Mauriat And His Orchestra, Bert Kaempfert, John Klein, Tony Osborne Christmas Strings, Perry Como.....

Big thx goes out to Chris Acton (who as far as I can tell has the most comprehensive easy listening Christmas music library in the world) for sharing these wonderful memories that everyone else no longer bothers with.

www.wavjazz.net

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom