• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CHR Programmer Now Country Programmer Needs Help Please?

M

Matt Baldridge

After many years in the CHR format I've found myself overseeing a Country music station! I know many programmers like to keep to themselves and I can respect that. If you are one who doesn't mind helping another out than I'd love to hear from you please? I'm seeking opinions when it comes to music categories and clock rotations. My email address is [email protected] and I look forward to any help that you are willing to share! God bless you and happy new year.

Matt:

Sent you some ideas via email.

Matt,
First of all Im emailing some advice made this move myself several years back and have worked with some top consultants and do some now myself. Not seeking you as a client, but can give some helpful advice that may help! Sending you an email and best regards!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom