• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cher - I Hope You Find It

Is anyone spinning this song? Haven't heard it on any of my local/area A/C's and All Access has it in the Top 20.

Is anyone spinning this song? Haven't heard it on any of my local/area A/C's and All Access has it in the Top 20.

I haven't heard it played on the radio. However, it they'd remix it with a pedal steel in place of the strings, it would be a major country crossover hit.

Last edited:
WLTW, KODA, and WMGF had been spinning it for quite some time. KMGL spins it in it's morning part hours 12-5AM for quite some time.

I haven't heard it played on the radio. However, it they'd remix it with a pedal steel in place of the strings, it would be a major country crossover hit.

First of all, an Internet AC station I listen to, Soft N Easy Net Radio, has added it to their playlist lately.

Miley Cyrus recorded it prior to Cher. It's on the soundtrack for her film, The Last Song, but was not released as a single.

Wikipedia classifies both versions of the song as being country pop.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom