• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ch 44.1 & 44.2 OTA from A.C.

I haven't been able to receive either channel for about a month. Is this channel only available in warm weather? I ask because I can receive channels 69.1-4 OTA [ from Allentown ] and even 33.1-.6, which are Spanish and Muslim stations.

Channel 44 is licensed to AC but transmitter is in Waterford Works, NJ. It is definitely on the air. 44.1 is now HD and 44.2 is BounceTV

I rescan everyday because i never know what channels i'll get that day. One day I got 14.1 and it was showing opera clips. It was gone by the following week. I love how these OTA tuners receive different signals based on weather or positioning.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom