• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Casey Kasem has started "AT10 Holiday"

B

BrettV

This weekend is the debut weekend of "American Top 10 Holiday" 2005 for all AT10 affiliates. Happy November 12th!!

> This weekend is the debut weekend of "American Top 10
> Holiday" 2005 for all AT10 affiliates. Happy November 12th!!
>

What a insult of a countdown too

AT10? The top 10 songs on AC Radio?

They need 3 hours to do that?

No wonder I stick with Dick Clark's US Music Survey.<P ID="signature">______________
20 Years of POWERFUL music
Power 106 La's Party Station.

JOSH, Moderating the whole Radio-Info radio state of California and Indiana too!</P>

My understanding is that AC programmers insisted it be this way so that the show sounds EXACTLY like a regular AC playlist (ie., only a few current songs per hour). Apparently, that's what AC listeners respond best to.

>
> What a insult of a countdown too
>
> AT10? The top 10 songs on AC Radio?
>
> They need 3 hours to do that?
>
> No wonder I stick with Dick Clark's US Music Survey.
>
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Michael1973 on 11/18/05 07:04 PM.</FONT></P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom