• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cafe Jazz >> Ted Hasiuk

M

majaman78

I'm giving a shout-out to my buddy Ted Hasiuk's "Cafe Jazz" a weekly syndicated program out of Canada.

This might be the single best syndicated smooth jazz program I have ever listened to. Maybe the best program ever imo.

Just great tunes and terrific vibe.

Smooth jazz fans give this show a listen and you'll know what I'm talking about, it's truly a lone beacon of spectacular greatness out there by itself in these days of horrible overall smooth jazz programming.

I thought I would bump this ancient thread. To majaman's point, Ted Hasiuk's Cafe Jazz is easily one of the best produced programs this format has EVER seen, hands down. If you don't know who Ted is, or have not heard Ted's show, I welcome you to tune in today and give it a listen. Ted has remastered a show from 2003 featuring Marion Meadows "In Deep" release, and some other great cuts from a decade ago. I know some of my friends get pretty nostalgic on this board, so this is one you will not want to miss. BTW, I keep trying to coax Ted out of retirement. Pleased to report I am making at least some progress. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom