• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bubba axed from Sirius/XM

jackinbox

Inactive
Inactive User
It's official at midnight tonight according to his Twitter.

I guess it's not a big surprise. All signs pointed in that direction but I somehow expected a last minute deal. Supposedly he's doing an uncensored show for RadioIO.com starting on the 10th. Apparently it will start at 10am.

I haven't lived in the Tampa Bay Area since 2001, so I will miss hearing him. It always reminded me of being back home in St. Pete.

jackinbox said:
It's official at midnight tonight according to his Twitter.

I guess it's not a big surprise. All signs pointed in that direction but I somehow expected a last minute deal. Supposedly he's doing an uncensored show for RadioIO.com starting on the 10th. Apparently it will start at 10am.

I haven't lived in the Tampa Bay Area since 2001, so I will miss hearing him. It always reminded me of being back home in St. Pete.

Stream 102.5 The Bone online. That's how you can listen to his morning show.

I think Howard will gloss over it with "Sirius and Bubba couldn't come to an agreement and, sadly, Bubba is now gone but I'm sure he has something lined up. Robin, how was your vacation?"

I'm not lying. I tried the web page, but I get an error message that says "Page Not Found." The page doesn't exist.

http://www.radioio.com/

just goggle radio io

I don't know how Bubba fits in their plans but it's one of the biggest internet broadcasters....and it's based in Tampa.
I only know of it because a friend (Robert Goodman, formerly of WPLA Jax) handles many of the alternative channels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom