• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bob Salter out at WFAN - Audacy-related Layoffs???

according to the other board - a different kind of Sunday morning

This one kinda surprises even me - but in a way it doesn't - Audacy is VERY anxious to cut costs (look what they did in Milwaukee) - and may obviously end up doing a PA kinda show - but one across the board at different stations....

So what's the next shoe to drop gonna be??? Hmmm.......

He's another holdover from the previous regime. I'm sure every day he looked around and saw fewer and fewer people he knew around the office. Assuming he went into the office.

He's another holdover from the previous regime. I'm sure every day he looked around and saw fewer and fewer people he knew around the office. Assuming he went into the office.
good point....did he ever actually go into the office? or was it a set-up like Somers had during COVID - with audio in his apartment?

good point....did he ever actually go into the office? or was it a set-up like Somers had during COVID - with audio in his apartment?

It doesn't matter. Imagine working for a station so long that you outlast everyone, including the person who started the station. You look around and don't recognize anyone. You are the last of the Mohicans. Not a good feeling. That was Bob's situation.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom