• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Best Alt Rock Jock?

E

Escrowtom

Taking nominations for the best Alt Rock Music jock out there - someone not already in drive-time in a Top 10 market.

Anyone?

i nominate leslie fram, jimmy baron, sean demery from the now dead 99x in atlanta. steve craig and axel r good 2.

Does Coyote J (former WRAX-107.7/100.5 The X dj, now with 99.5 WZRR Birmingham, AL) count? If so, I would nominate him.

i nominate Tre aka Big daddy longstroke host of the freak show on 103.1the buzz (wpbz)floridas new rock alternitive............ check im out u will agree his show is on M-F 7to midnight and sat 2-6..........

I nominate Big Jim from 101.7 WFNX/Boston. Very entertaining show with creative contests "Big Jim's Big Wheel of Big Dumb Games," a segment called "Short Attention Span Fridays" where he plays 1-minute snippets of songs for about 20 minutes and has this funny "holy lesbians" bit whenever he plays "Map of the Problematique" by Muse.

Jacko

I think Kristi Michael from 96X WROX in Norfolk Virginia is the Best Alt Rock DJ because she is real funny and she does a lot of 80's and 90's alternative in her show.

I'm more of a Richard Blade and Rodney on the ROQ guy myself...

A) If you don't want top 10 markets...how can they be the best?
B) What happened to Jed The Fish? I was on the KROQ site the other day and he isn't on there anymore?

noneofyourbeeswax said:
A) If you don't want top 10 markets...how can they be the best?
B) What happened to Jed The Fish? I was on the KROQ site the other day and he isn't on there anymore?

I think he's with Sirius/XM

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom