• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Beatle Breakfast

What's the deal with Beatle Breakfast? The KLUV website says it's on Sunday morning, with a repeat Sunday night. It wasn't there this morning, and wasn't there on 9/11 either. I seem to recall seeing something on R-I about John moving out west.
If it's gone, then that's too bad. It was appointment listening for me. It was a very well done program. I know John often posts on this board, so...?

grantchester said:
What's the deal with Beatle Breakfast? The KLUV website says it's on Sunday morning, with a repeat Sunday night. It wasn't there this morning, and wasn't there on 9/11 either. I seem to recall seeing something on R-I about John moving out west.
If it's gone, then that's too bad. It was appointment listening for me. It was a very well done program. I know John often posts on this board, so...?

Beatle breakfast is only on Sunday mornings no repeats Sunday nights. Peter Z changed it.

Clarification... We've actually changed shows. Beatle Breakfast has been recycling the same shows year after year with little fresh material. For a fresh point of view, we switched to a different show from the same syndicator called "The Beatle Years". 7am Sundays. Thanks for pointing out the bad listing on the web...we'll get that fixed today!

Thanks for the update Peter. Could you run the new show a little later in the morning?

PeterZ said:
Clarification... We've actually changed shows. Beatle Breakfast has been recycling the same shows year after year with little fresh material. For a fresh point of view, we switched to a different show from the same syndicator called "The Beatle Years". 7am Sundays. Thanks for pointing out the bad listing on the web...we'll get that fixed today!

Yes, the Beatles are greatness, but this is the only "fresh" material I have heard from the Beatles in 40 years!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW6jgmO0SIg

Now if we could get America's Top 40 back on sunday nights. Sure helps that long drive back from AggieLand pass quicker. ;D

metroneck said:

Yes, the Beatles are greatness, but this is the only "fresh" material I have heard from the Beatles in 40 years!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW6jgmO0SIg
[/quote]

Sarge, the Beatles broke up 40 years ago, and their leader is dead...let me know when you find that new material, I'm dying to hear it too.
[/quote]

Yeah I want to hear it too

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom