• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Baltimore Ravens Fan Tries to Enter Radio Broadcast Booth - To Order a Drink (Audio)

"If you were listening, you heard Femi say, 'What are you doing? What are you doing?'" Sandusky said. "He was not talking to the players or the coaches. We actually had a fan who was trying to climb into the broadcast booth!"

And it was a woman.

"She said, 'I am a veteran and I am looking for a drink,'" Sandusky relayed.

This perfectly illustrates the primary reason I don't attend NFL games (last one was in the early 70's at Giants stadium in Noo Yawk Sity). Too many damn drunks - in the seats, in the parking lots and in the toilets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom