• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Atlanta Radio Ratings - Holiday 2022

WNNX is doing good so far...it's the wacky holiday book with the usual pop from the Holy Mackerel (and a lesser extent with B) so we might not know whose listeners they are stealing until the next book.

How long is Cumulus going to simulcast 99X on the translator?

For what it is worth, with the holidays changing listeners habits:

The two country stations are tied (6+), don’t know who has the better money demos.

104.1 seems to be trending the wrong way.

Praise 102.5 is really headed the wrong way 3.3 to 1.5 over 50% (6+) since the October numbers.

It will be interesting to see what 100.5 will do after the “newness / nostalgia” wears off in a couple of months. If you finished high school before 1985 you are most likely out of the money demos, so they will have to careful not to “age out” like Fox 97 did.

96.7 with a 0.1 would be hard to sell on its own. I can only guess it is a “throw in” for 105.7. Even with VT I don’t see this station generating huge cash for iHeart. I doubt if Salem has the extra money, but 104.7 doesn’t have a great signal on that side of town. K Love has the cash but I don’t know if it would help 106.7 that much pledge wise.

WNNX is doing good so far...it's the wacky holiday book with the usual pop from the Holy Mackerel (and a lesser extent with B) so we might not know whose listeners they are stealing until the next book.

It's hard to predict how 99X will do. The format change got a ton of publicity, which probably resulted in a lot of sampling. Then again, the ratings were taken prior to any personalities coming on air.

i predict they will wait to make a format change until the main transmitter is back online.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom