• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

At what WebLink is WBZ News Radio?...

Swell. iHeart comes along and everything goes to pot.

Begone, iHeart!

Just because something changes doesn't mean it's bad. Things were going to change even with Entercom ownership. And they have already in other cities.

The fact is the iHeartRadio platform is chosen by a lot of radio companies outside of iHeart for its streaming. It's the #3 streaming platform in the country, behind Pandora and Spotify. There has to be a reason why it's become so popular.

Sadly, there is no one 'directory' page that I can find. You just have to go to the station's listen live page (Or off the IHeart page) and just 'view source' of that page. As I said the one easy part is the word 'streams' only shows up once in all that code. If I can maybe through pastebin, I will put up links to All the IHeart stations.....will take some time though.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom