• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ashlee DeMartino Weekend Weather at ABC15

I guess I missed the announcement, but apparently Ashlee is now the permanent weekend meteorologist for ABC15. Jorge Torres was promoted to midday and afternoon meteorologist on weekdays back in July. Congrats to DeMartino!
Too bad AZ Family let her go. Both Ashlee and Lauren who came after her are now gracing other stations while AZ Family weekends feel a bit like a high school production sometimes.

Too bad AZ Family let her go. Both Ashlee and Lauren who came after her are now gracing other stations while AZ Family weekends feel a bit like a high school production sometimes.
Speaking of Lauren Rainson, I believe that she has been promoted to weekend evening weather anchor (with Jamie Kagol's departure to KARE). 12 is advertising for a weekend morning meteorologist.

Sunday morning anchor Amelia Fabiano was flying solo. Normally she or Nohelani Graf will do weather. Ashlee DeMartino filed a weather report. She did not seem like she was live/in-studio. No interactions between Fabiano & DeMartino and Ashlee did not mention current temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom