• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Anyone use Youtube Music?

It seems decent, though a little bit difficult for music discovery. It is better than main Youtube though, which keeps recommending songs you have already watched. Thoughts?

YouTube Music is THE BEST!

It has an easy to use interface without a lot of distractions.

I've tried Spotify, Amazon Prime Music (which I've canceled, ) and Apple Music (which I will cancel when my free year ends.)

The inclusion of YouTube videos is a plus.

Great app. I hope it doesn't change.

I used it for awhile. It wasn’t bad, but I don’t listen to playlists enough to make it worth the money. I usually subscribe to either YouTube Music or Apple Music for about two months when Christmas music is all over the radio, and I cancel it January 1.

Yes I have it…..But most of the time I use my You Tube Library……EXCEPT…Now this morning it’s gone! They changed the app so gotta click on “You” and find “Playlists” …. I like it better the other way..I am so used to clicking “Library” … sorry for straying OT if I did but this is you tube music related … here’s a link to some other changes on you tube——. MSN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom