• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ANYONE KNOW WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE?

S

SarasotaJim

In late August of 2011, a group of about 15 Altoona radio old-timers and long-timers got together for a reunion and it was great to see those old faces again. One fellow flew in all the way from Seattle to be there.

There are still some people I have not been able to locate. One name on my list (Don Fox) was just eliminated a few months ago when I was able to uncover his contact information. I'm getting nowhere, so far, with the remainder. It is the intent to get a larger number of Altoona radio alumni together again a few years from now. With that in mind, I'd like any lead on any of these folks you might know how to reach. PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH ANY INFO YOU HAVE.

Bobby Dark
Joe Gearing
Joe Harhai
John Bendick
Pete McCoy
Terry Parker
Tom Rogers

In addition, if there is anyone you think should be on my list of old Altoona radio guys to invite, please send me their name even if you have no contact information.

Thanks for your help and...here's to one helluva party a few years from now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom