• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

And so it goes

J

Johnny Morgan

Win election, inherit the people's trust, defiantly violate the law, cheat on your wife...and blame it all on booze and enter rehab, all while your party disciples apologize for your behavior or attempt to deflect the issue to things the other side did.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16996706/?GT1=9033

Hey, it's California.

Where an addiction of any kind is a political plus.

Where affairs are the norm.

Where divorce is so common.....

I know, anecdotal, but true. When he was about 11 years old (this was a long time ago) my son confronted me...disgusted. He said the kids in school were making fun of him because his mom and I were so weird! He was the only kid in his class that had just two parents.

It was around Christmas time and the other kids were going on about the presents they were going to get from their dads and how they had perfected playing their "real dad" against their "new dad" to get the biggest presents. Yeah, some were working a "real mom" against a "new mom" but they were the biggest pack of manipulators the world has ever seen.

Sad....but illustrative of why Giuliani would have a serious chance of carrying California were he the Republican candidate for president in 2008. He'd definitely be doomed in Massachusetts; the state with the lowest divorce rate (conventional and same-sex) in the nation at last count.

But again, I digress....where divorce is so common that any California would wear a messy affair followed by divorce as twin badges of honor.

Yes, California! A great state to be from!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom