• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AM 1100 WZFG-AM STUNTING with 50kw daytime

gr8oldies said:
From what I've been able to hear of WZFG from Ohio, you guys are doing one hell of a job!!

Thanks! :)
I am off this week (cough, cough!) as we went back to a sense of normalcy yesterday.
Vegas will be fun after totaling up the hours. It seemed to me it was all in a day's work.
I will admit we weren't the only ones doing this, the other 2 talkers certainly do deserve some credit,
so do a whole lot of volunteers.

A very wet transmitter site may or may not have helped kick the signal out farther as the radials were in wet soil and there were sections of water or wet ground for miles in every direction. the roads to the TX site were wet but drivable.

radioman148 said:
Apparently you're done because I'm hearing WTAM in the clear in Chicago.

We were off tonight... Finally Jim is getting a chance to maintain the facility, and do some C.P. work.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom