• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A.M. filing window

Will there EVER be another filing window? It's been several years (7?) since the last one. Also, I know it's a congressional mandate, the auction process has to go. Go back to comparative hearings, or better yet: first come, first served on a frequency.

N1WVQ said:
Will there EVER be another filing window? It's been several years (7?) since the last one. Also, I know it's a congressional mandate, the auction process has to go. Go back to comparative hearings, or better yet: first come, first served on a frequency.

They have to debate what gets axed or taxed right now in Washington. Since the Feds can't agree on a budget I doubt that the FCC will have this until at least August. It costs money for the FCC to start the auction process, plus the way the economy is right now I am sure they will wait til the last minute. My guess is they will start the auction in mid November instead of August.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom