• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A Different Kind Of Countdown

Matt8650 said:
In case my e-mail sending skills are still average. I did see your e-mail, and I am in. I apologize for the lack of response. It's usually quiet on the board on the weekend, and I hadn't checked that e-mail in a while. I will send the tape to you as soon as possible.

Awesome, Matt. Thank you.

C.

Matt8650 said:
And thank you as well. If people might find this interesting, then why not?

They do. It's the last moments of a once-legendary radio station (although admittedly it wasn't much
for the last 40 years), and the station is unlikely to return.

C.

Anyone know what Clear Channel got for the land and its next use?

cingram said:
Matt8650 said:

They do. It's the last moments of a once-legendary radio station (although admittedly it wasn't much

C.
My schedule settled down long enough for me to finish everything, and on Saturday, I was able to send the tape out. You should be receiving the tape within the next few days.

cingram said:
Matt8650 said:

C.
Hey. I sent the tape out a few weeks ago. Have you received the tape yet? And if you have, please let me know how the process is going and where to check out the finished product.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom