• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A contract extension for Andre Gardner

Well deserved, a great guy, loves and listens to his audience and passionate about the music he plays, I am sure he started his career at WPST......I believe he is the younger brother of 60s WIBBAGE jocks Phil and Bill Gardner

Well deserved, a great guy, loves and listens to his audience and passionate about the music he plays, I am sure he started his career at WPST......I believe he is the younger brother of 60s WIBBAGE jocks Phil and Bill Gardner
Bill Gardner used to jock at then Oldies KOOL-FM in Phoenix and frequently mentioned his Philly Bro. Never remember him mentioning his other brother Phil though. Bill was an ATP (commercial pilot) and may have returned to that job when KOOL went into the crapper some years ago. I switched to The Goldmine back then and haven't listened to KOOL since.

He is the younger brother of Al Gardner who hosted mornings with Larry Mendte and then later “Lionel” on the short-lived IQ 106.9 about a decade ago.

Bill Gardner used to jock at then Oldies KOOL-FM in Phoenix and frequently mentioned his Philly Bro. Never remember him mentioning his other brother Phil though. Bill was an ATP (commercial pilot) and may have returned to that job when KOOL went into the crapper some years ago. I switched to The Goldmine back then and haven't listened to KOOL since.
If your talking about KFXM the lost goldmine out of Lancaster, that was my favorite on line oldies format listen, what the heck happened to them?

If your talking about KFXM the lost goldmine out of Lancaster, that was my favorite on line oldies format listen, what the heck happened to them?
"The Goldmine" I'm referring to is in Phoenix, AZ metro (not sure about its CoL). It's on three freq's IIRC: 1420, 92.7 and 93.3 HD2 (where I usually listen).

I've not been in the Lancaster area long enough to know the stations there, sorry.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom