• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A 24/7 Locally Programmed Variety Hits Station

Talk about variety… ZZ Top Into Mary J Blige on Hits 106 KLMI-FM Laramie, WY. I do afternoons from Alaska and love the music we play. It’s odd if you don’t look at the playlist over a couple hours, but if you do, it begins to make sense...w e aim for a sound that is overall somewhat akin to an upbeat mainstream AC

The automation system is PlayOut One pro and is so smooth, easy and quick to VT. My shows are VT'd the day before but I REGULARLY go back in when weather or roads go to crap, talk about road closures, look at webcams to talk about weather etc

The station is doing a lot of things right, and it’s always been a fun place to work, when i was there full time for 2 years it was an absolute blast with an awesome boss and co workers. It’s been locally owned for 10 years and just last year moved from rented office space into a building the station. One owner and one owner only, who owns no other businesses and its all his money in the station. One of the smartest owners I know technically and financially. Also one of the hardest working owners.. is in the office 5 days a week

280564488_10224017677087205_7572314535441111150_n.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom