• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

96.5 TDY New Morning Show

Cooper and Casey is the new morning show for 96.5 TDY. You can look up the new show on facebook Coop and Casey

Last edited:
Cooper and Casey is the new morning show for 96.5 TDY. You can look up the new show on facebook Coop and Casey

I saw...The 'Coop Show' used to be on 98.7 Amp Radio in Detroit, and for a short time in NYC. By the handle of the FB page, they seem to be going to TDY...

As if Philly radio isn't busy enough today!

So what are the odds of TDY flipping to classic hip-hop now? It's worked out well for Entercom in Chicago. 96.5 Jams anyone?

Real didn't make a great go of it, in this market with the current dynamics. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but I'd be looking skeptically at the opening if it were my job on the line. At least for a little while longer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom