• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

95.3 fm

I am picking up a radio station that was plain Spanish Reggaetón me enamoré then the next song was a Christian English song say let it rain let it rain. I am driving on Irvington and Crosstimbers and now I am on Hardy Road and golf bank and steel I am listening to this station.

I am picking up a radio station that was plain Spanish Reggaetón me enamoré then the next song was a Christian English song say let it rain let it rain. I am driving on Irvington and Crosstimbers and now I am on Hardy Road and golf bank and steel I am listening to this station.

I am willing to bet someone has picked up the old "Centro Cristiano/Hector Guevara"
KCDE-LP 95.3 . That station turned in their license 8/19 and stated they were "permanently discontinuing
operations" The station was broadcasting Spanish religious programming. I can almost guarantee you one of his "business associates" like Cesar Guel, Gabriel Arango,Aleluya broadcasting probably has switched over to that frequency.
Birds of a feather flock together!

I am willing to bet someone has picked up the old "Centro Cristiano/Hector Guevara"
KCDE-LP 95.3 . That station turned in their license 8/19 and stated they were "permanently discontinuing
operations" The station was broadcasting Spanish religious programming. I can almost guarantee you one of his "business associates" like Cesar Guel, Gabriel Arango,Aleluya broadcasting probably has switched over to that frequency.
Birds of a feather flock together!
I think so too, again this morning I’m hearing a repeat of the same songs that I heard yesterday. That reggaetón song in Spanish, those 2 religious songs No commercials no ID. Just a small playlist

I think so too, again this morning I’m hearing a repeat of the same songs that I heard yesterday. That reggaetón song in Spanish, those 2 religious songs No commercials no ID. Just a small playlist
Is the volume quiet and long periods of silence between songs? If so that’s KZLD.

This might be K235CS as they have a CP to change frequency to 95.3 and last check KLVL is running Christian Programming.
K235CS is still on 94.9; I'm relatively close to the transmitter so easy to hear.

The K235CS move to 95.3 will wipe out KTTF, which is only 12 miles away, but it will also end the clash with KRUT. Wonder if KTTF could move to 94.9? KTTF and KRUT would be 22 miles apart, so it should work.

Reactions: HTX
K235CS is still on 94.9; I'm relatively close to the transmitter so easy to hear.

The K235CS move to 95.3 will wipe out KTTF, which is only 12 miles away, but it will also end the clash with KRUT. Wonder if KTTF could move to 94.9? KTTF and KRUT would be 22 miles apart, so it should work.
If they follow their directional pattern it should be fine. Currently they’re omni and overmodulated

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom