• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1650 am cool news

anybody see the billboard on 22 west between cedar crest blvd. and 15th st and have you tuned into the .0111 watt transmitter that is broadcasting in that vicinity (you can probably 'pick up' the message for about .3 miles)....................

I just saw it (and heard it) today. Is this a joke?? Big billboard, so whomever is behind this obviously spent some $$. But by the time you get your radio up to 1650 AM, the station fades out. Horrible processing, by the way. Distorted audio. Just a looped announcement that something big is coming to the Lehigh Valley on April 28th I think? Seriously? I hope not on that frequency. It can't be any more than a part-15 signal. This is weird and funny! LOL Anyone have information?

Considering the turnpike uses 1640 & there is a 1660 in metro New York I doubt anything will be happening on 1650!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom