• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

M

MsMusicRadio

It comes in the car from Riverview to Oldsmar. Is this better than any AM signal in the market after sundown?

That is a 99 watt translator in Ruskin for WJIS The Joy. Located just off I-75 at 21st Ave SE. at just 125 up in the air. You must have a heluva good car radio to hear it up in Oldsmar with 98,000 watts of 103.5 just under it.

I was leaving Riverview on I-75 and was hearing WSMR programming on 103.9 and 89.1-----same music. Maybe the one in Ruskin was down. And I did get 103.9 WSMR in Oldsmar on Tampa Rd. I have a 2004 Jetta with the standard issue VW radio.

DUH, sorry senior moment. :p Forgot about the WUSF translator also on 103.9. Your ears and your Jettas radio are operating within designed parameters.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom