• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.5 The Shark with transmission problems?

Did anyone notice that The Shark had any problems last week? I tuned to 102.5 and for two days only heard hum. I am not in the primary coverage area but most of the time I can hear them fine.

I missed that episode of the sick Shark. Recently their audio has had digital artifacts that were annoying to me even on a car radio. Sounded like gargling in the background. Heard it on several radios. I like the Shark. Hope they can get it together.

-Bill

They used to have a decent signal on Hatteras in the Rodanthe area, but the last few times I was there they had a pitiful signal. I would think they would at least try for 100 kw since Curtis moved the 102.5 in Louisburg west to the Hillsborough. They just don't have the signal they used to have.

Looks like The Shark, Dixie and the other ECRI stations have enabled geoblocking. Sucks.

"This station is not streaming to your geographic area at the moment. You can interact with most of the player features, but will not be able to hear the audio stream. Please check back later, or contact the station if you have questions."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom