• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.5 now part of platino

they would have to fine a few others...
The FCC could make a ton of money just for cracking down on all the shenanigans Houston area translators and LPFMs are involved with. For instance, what are the originating stations for 104.5 and 105.3? They don't exist. Who originates 92.5? An HD-2 signal that doesn't exist. Excess power. Non-directional antennas instead of the licensed directional pattern. Etc, etc, etc.

Unfortunately the FCC has turned into the FZZ, as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

Another non-update on 102.5: KJFI is still off the air. No sign of them for almost three months now.
And we have an actual update: After missing for over four months, KJFI is back on the air. Only branding I’ve heard is for “102.5 FM”. Not sure if this is a revival of the previous format or something different.

And we have an actual update: After missing for over four months, KJFI is back on the air. Only branding I’ve heard is for “102.5 FM”. Not sure if this is a revival of the previous format or something different.
KJHJ came back the other day with dead air.

Now hearing "La Numero Uno" branding on KJFI, so the previous format resumes. I assume this is what had continued on K273AL while KJFI was off the air.

Now hearing "La Numero Uno" branding on KJFI, so the previous format resumes. I assume this is what had continued on K273AL while KJFI was off the air.
Yes with same horrible coverage, did not hear the small delay. So it seems they fixed that part at least. Wonder if they will ever turn on the other 102.5 translator they have southwest of Houston. Could Amazing legally lease all these 3 translators to translate KMAZ?

I wanna say that’s HUM FM but I’m not 100%. I know it was a few months ag
That might be the reason I heard them in a commercial about advertising with them they mentioned 102.5 with Spanish programming.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom