• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Church of Scientology to launch a TV Network

Based on what I see, it's sort of a video podcast, using the same platforms one would use for that, similar to NRA TV.

Everyone wants to tell "their story." Telling a story in today's world doesn't mean anyone is listening.

The channel is paying Directv to be carried. they probably need to raise more funds to be carried on other providers.

They certainly have a surplus of cash. Their track record is typically spending on lavish real estate investments. Was never quite sure why, other than a way to dump excess cash.

Like any church, given the recruiting efforts, I'm actually kind of surprised that they haven't tried to start their own cable channel in the past.

I think they felt pressured to do something to improve their PR.
Leah Remini has really been tearing them a new one with her series on A&E.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom