• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WISX to Flip Again?

Eww, I just tuned in to the stream and I heard a commercial voiced by Delilah. BAD OMEN! Her voice actually makes my skin crawl.

All the domains are not live, yet. Also, 11:56 and playing Boyz II Men's 'End Of The Road'. They played 'I'll Make Love to You' in the 9AM hour. Maybe this is the actual final song?!

All the domains are not live, yet. Also, 11:56 and playing Boyz II Men's 'End Of The Road'. They played 'I'll Make Love to You' in the 9AM hour. Maybe this is the actual final song?!

Or they're reading along here and effin with us. LOL

They just referred everyone to Power 99 and WDAS...yeah, no more Real 106.1 come the New Year.

They're obviously changing formats. The only suspenseful thing is how long B101 is gonna stay in their regular format and pretend they're just totally cool with this. LOL.

No. I think B-101 will flip to XMAS Music at 5PM and then 106.1 will flip to AC at 5PM.

May not be wrong...why would they keep the Real 106.1 name for a totally different format?? But then again, what's the point of doing a 5-hour Christmas stunt.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom