• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Axel Lowe Heading Back to Rock 100.5

Axel Lowe, one of the personalities at 99X during its heyday in the 90's and later on Rock 100.5, is heading back to Rock 100.5 as PD and afternoon driver according to All Access.

Axel is a good personality and has apparently proven himself as PD of 96 Rock in Cincinnati. And of course, his former boss at 99X, Brian Phillips, heads programming at Cumulus.

I don't know what this means for Jesse Kage, whom I enjoy because he's a real personality.

Axel Lowe, one of the personalities at 99X during its heyday in the 90's and later on Rock 100.5, is heading back to Rock 100.5 as PD and afternoon driver according to All Access.

Axel is a good personality and has apparently proven himself as PD of 96 Rock in Cincinnati. And of course, his former boss at 99X, Brian Phillips, heads programming at Cumulus.

I don't know what this means for Jesse Kage, whom I enjoy because he's a real personality.

Will Axel be voice tracked remotely or will he physically be here in Atlanta?

Axel has done a good job with 96 rock in Cinci. It's active rock but a interesting blend of alternative rock vs classic rock which is what the iheart stations tend to blend this format with. Wonder if Rock 100.5 will lean newer in coming months

I suspect Rock 100.5 will continue to have the same ultra safe, ultra predictable playlist it's had for the past few years.

96Rock is a great sounding station from a music standpoint, but it already sounded pretty darn good before Axel Lowe arrived there. Remember, Cumulus also owns 92.5 WOFX in Cincinnati, a classic rock outlet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom