Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syndication For Fall 2019-20

Syndication For Fall 2019-20

Tonight I saw promos for the new shows in Syndication.

Saw a promo for Tamron Hall which will have a double run on WWMT & CW7 which I think CW7 will air it in the morning WWMT will air it in daytime no time was given. Tamron will be replacing Steve Harvey talk Steve at 3PM. America Says & 25 Words Or Less will be on CW7 no time was given for those shows either.

Will the syndicated America Says be new episodes or just repeats from GSN?

Hall KMBC and nothing else announced yet.

New commercials in Philly have Tamron Hall airing at 10 am on WPVI. Which leads to the next question...what happens to Rachael Ray and/or the 2 pm slot where the now-doomed Millionaire sits?

America Says I believe is reruns.
    Kelly Clarkston's show will air on KIMA/KEPR at the 9:00am slot replacing Pickler & Ben. The umpteenth 9:00AM show since what - 1990? They have gone through more shows at 9AM than any other timeslot!
    Tamron Hall will air on KCYU-LD in Yakima with no time yet.

Any sitcoms going to syndication? Fresh Off the Boat, maybe? And who's leaving? I'll predict...Rules of Engagement, American Dad!, King of Queens. Maybe even 2 Broke Girls?
    782 AM's in the log, 663 FMs (250 from Western WA), That's a DXer!
    FM, AM and SW DXer of Yakima, WA! God Bless America!
    Last New FM Log: KATW-101.5 Lewiston ID, 6/25/19
    Last New AM Log: 1570 WFRL Freeport IL, 3/3/19

Quote Originally Posted by crainbebo View Post
    America Says I believe is reruns.
    Kelly Clarkston's show will air on KIMA/KEPR at the 9:00am slot replacing Pickler & Ben. The umpteenth 9:00AM show since what - 1990? They have gone through more shows at 9AM than any other timeslot!
    Tamron Hall will air on KCYU-LD in Yakima with no time yet.

Any sitcoms going to syndication? Fresh Off the Boat, maybe? And who's leaving? I'll predict...Rules of Engagement, American Dad!, King of Queens. Maybe even 2 Broke Girls?
    Already know law and order isnt going anywhere will probably be syndicated until the end of time that’s why actors are always trying to get guest roles because they will be getting royalties from the replays for the rest of their life.

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamJSimpson View Post
    New commercials in Philly have Tamron Hall airing at 10 am on WPVI. Which leads to the next question...what happens to Rachael Ray and/or the 2 pm slot where the now-doomed Millionaire sits?
    Rachel airs at 2PM in a few markets. Maybe that's where the show will move to. Either that or she's changing stations.
    Brammy

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mpbramhall82

My Retail Message Board: http://amesfanclub.com/forum/index.php

My Writing Portfolio: https://www.Writing.Com/authors/slydogg

Tune into The Freestyle Lives Show hosted by Richie Rich Sunday Nights 6PM-8PM (Eastern) on La Mega 101.7 (910) in Hartford, La Mega 94.9 (890) in Boston, and La Mega 95.1 (1400) in Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcB View Post
    Rachel airs at 2PM in a few markets. Maybe that's where the show will move to. Either that or she's changing stations.
    She could fit there, though it’s been years and years in the 10 am slot. But hey, times change. I’m just surprised either way that an ABC O&O didn’t give the Disney syndicated show the 2 pm slot (assuming they continue airing GH at 3 and don’t move that back).

If there’s a move among stations, the only likely landing spots for Ray in Philly are either CBS or CW. Shall be fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamJSimpson View Post
    There was an article floating around last week or so stating that ABC O&O's by and large are bumping Rachel to 2pm and giving Hall the coveted post-Live! 10am slot.

I guess it's been more than enough time for Rachel to find footing and be able to stand on it's own elsewhere on the schedule, and they're gonna do their damnest to make sure Hall sticks and doesn't become a "Katie".

Not to mention Fab Life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast