Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce dead at age of 20

Quote Originally Posted by kidrauhl View Post
    Yeah itd be pretty costly and time consuming but yes most likely it would.
    Next of all would it be worth the cost to it, as they have all been Disney Channel movies, and the only way they get money on them, is when they come on dvd and blu-ray.

It was done in Star Wars movies with CGI for some characters who have since died, but this isn't Star Wars, so I doubt if they would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    It was done in Star Wars movies with CGI for some characters who have since died, but this isn't Star Wars, so I doubt if they would do it.
    Doesn’t disney own a part of star wars though?

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Doesn’t disney own a part of star wars though?
    Disney did not make the original Star Wars movies. They bought Lucas Films in 2012 for $4 billion, and now it is fully owned by Disney.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by staggmovie View Post
    Next of all would it be worth the cost to it, as they have all been Disney Channel movies, and the only way they get money on them, is when they come on dvd and blu-ray.
    I think you underestimate the fanbase cameron boyce has. His instagram has over 15 million followers.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post
    They bought Lucas Films in 2012 for $4 billion, and now it is fully owned by Disney
    They bought Lucasfilm, which gave them certain assets owned by that company, but certain other rights were retained by Fox, the original releasing company. In that way, all Star Wars movies had to be released by Fox. When Disney bought the heritage Fox studio, they bought that right as well. So they now control ALL aspects of the Star Wars brand, from the original movies to any new ones they create in the future.

This was similar to the relationship between James Bond movies and MGM. For years, that copyright was the only thing keeping MGM alive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    They bought Lucasfilm, which gave them certain assets owned by that company, but certain other rights were retained by Fox, the original releasing company. In that way, all Star Wars movies had to be released by Fox. When Disney bought the heritage Fox studio, they bought that right as well. So they now control ALL aspects of the Star Wars brand, from the original movies to any new ones they create in the future.

This was similar to the relationship between James Bond movies and MGM. For years, that copyright was the only thing keeping MGM alive.
    Mgm has their own network. Soooooo.

I think you underestimate the fanbase cameron boyce has. His instagram has over 15 million followers.
    Well that might be true, but they will only have some many movies to really enjoy him

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

Disney did not make the original Star Wars movies. They bought Lucas Films in 2012 for $4 billion, and now it is fully owned by Disney.

Just how did Stars Wars get on their topic, I mean I see the original post, and just how did this topic take off of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post

I would doubt it too, but wouldn't chances be better it ends with a third movie, don't forget that High School Musical movies, that has the same director in common, also ended in 3 movies, even through they could have done a 4th movie, since they added two new characters that they could have build the 4th movie around, where all the original actors and actress existing as their characters had graduated from high school, and even College School musical might not have a good idea, even with all the characters going to separate colleges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12