Thread: Ben fm

Ben fm

It looks 95.7 Ben fm has a new website and it also looks like they are back to adding some currents in their playlist. (Bruno Mars, kelly Clarkson,Maroon 5, Cee Lo Green

XTU has the same template. As does a variety hits station in North Carolina. Looks like a refresh making the rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CassChopper96 View Post
    It looks 95.7 Ben fm has a new website and it also looks like they are back to adding some currents in their playlist. (Bruno Mars, kelly Clarkson,Maroon 5, Cee Lo Green
    I just took a look at the site (a quick glance, I'll admit) but don't see anything on their playlist more recent than 2002. How often are you hearing newer stuff?
    But not a real green dress, that's cruel.

I didn’t see anything from this decade either. And heavily 80s/90s as it has been.

Wow. Not a fan of that Wordpress theme they're using at all. Feels like I stepped back in time about 10 years, which is what I'd expect for the playlist (in a good way), but not the website (definitely bad...).
    Andy Gradel
    Misses his former on-air jobs at WPST, WPLY, WRAT, WHTG and Rowan Radio (WGLS), but doesn't miss the bad hours or pay.