Thread: CNN hits homerun with "Apollo 11"

CNN hits homerun with "Apollo 11"

Excellent documentary IMO. Very nicely done, with a lot of unseen film. I especially enjoyed the final minutes, where there was tension in the re-entry, and good footage of what it looked like from the capsule. CNN may be under fire due to their political slant, but their docs continue to be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by seatownmedia View Post
    Excellent documentary IMO. Very nicely done, with a lot of unseen film. I especially enjoyed the final minutes, where there was tension in the re-entry, and good footage of what it looked like from the capsule. CNN may be under fire due to their political slant, but their docs continue to be excellent.
    I enjoy their decades series.

I am a FoxNews viewer and I did watch this on CNN and enjoyed. A great accomplishment for the US 50 years ago when I was only two weeks old. My parents tell me I watched it live on TV.

CNN does an excellent job on their many "docu-series" programs. Creating CNN Films was a smart and unique move on their part, and hopefully has paid off for them. Good job CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by seatownmedia View Post
    Of the cable news, I think CNN is very moderate compared to Fox and MSNBC. For better or worse, who knows? But I digress.