• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

PLJ ip sale

J

Joylovepulse967

Do everyone know it PLJ ip sale? My friend was talking about plj earlier on Facebook message. My friend said entercom should buy plj ip and put on 102.7 nyc

Sorry. But I don't think Cumulus would want to sell their IP and perhaps tarnish the former WPLJ name. It would just be the same story all over again.

I checked and it's not for sale. It was just renewed in April, and I think Cumulus is who owns it. The value of the domain (according to whois) is $6950.

102.7 is doing just fine on its own. Rebranding it in the image of an “also ran” underperforming defunct competitor seems counterintuitive.

I checked and it's not for sale. It was just renewed in April, and I think Cumulus is who owns it. The value of the domain (according to whois) is $6950.

It website name for sale

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom