Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWBA flips to Classic Country

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydean View Post
    Nia is trying to get a small amount of listeners on each station they own or operate in the market, so they can combine the cluster total listeners up together and sell it as a combined audience.

Basically like the big boys do it but on a smaller scale.

30,000 here
    60,000 there
    40,000 here

If done correctly it could become 2-3 shares in the market and generate a little bit of money.
    The numbers are much smaller.

AQH 12+ listening is more like this:

WTMP: 600
    WWBA: 200
    WTMP-FM: 600
    WHBO: 200
    WMGG: *

(this is an average of several books from earlier this year but it does not change over time).

We are talking about an AQH of all the Ardman owned or managed stations of 1,600 persons in low share stations that do not individually warrant ratings based ad buys. The total share of all of them is below a 1.0 level and I hesitate to put much credence in data at that level as the margin of error in small numbers is very large.

What is even more strange is that they are subscribed to the ratings. They should be focused in niche propositions giving clients traffic and results building propositions, not tables with low ratings.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, Billboard, Cash Box, R&R, Record World, Music & Media, Audio, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, Popular Electronics, Studio Sound, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

The numbers are much smaller.

AQH 12+ listening is more like this:

WTMP: 600
    WWBA: 200
    WTMP-FM: 600
    WHBO: 200
    WMGG: *

(this is an average of several books from earlier this year but it does not change over time).

We are talking about an AQH of all the Ardman owned or managed stations of 1,600 persons in low share stations that do not individually warrant ratings based ad buys. The total share of all of them is below a 1.0 level and I hesitate to put much credence in data at that level as the margin of error in small numbers is very large.

What is even more strange is that they are subscribed to the ratings. They should be focused in niche propositions giving clients traffic and results building propositions, not tables with low ratings.
    I'm not talking about AQH numbers. I am talking about total cume. Such a low AQH won't do much to get National Buys, but will generate a little bit of local and regional money if the sales staff knows how to sell it.

In a world of small, independent AM's with Translators, one will never get anything depending on AQH.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123