Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Mike Francesa the luckiest radio host ever?

Quote Originally Posted by TTalkradio1 View Post
    Hannity talks like a radio host. Francesa has no radio talent. Getting rid of callers quickly and talking slowly isn't talent.
    I don’t know what a radio host is supposed to talk like, however, Hannity actually talks very poorly, in my view. He tends to drone on in a monotone, nasal voice, he’s rather inarticulate, he’s repetitious and he lacks a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Linwood View Post
    I don’t know what a radio host is supposed to talk like, however, Hannity actually talks very poorly, in my view. He tends to drone on in a monotone, nasal voice, he’s rather inarticulate, he’s repetitious and he lacks a sense of humor.
    It's not only radio. I've seen posts like that on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Linwood View Post
    Hannity speaks quickly. He's monotone when he is discussing things with 3 guests on, but he's not monotone when he's doing his monologue. Mike has no sense of humor. Francesa sounds like a guy waiting in line at a pizzeria.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123